The Essentials Collection is based around three fragrances, each unique and different from the next. The collection is made up of my Botanical Intention "Orange Spice" blend, my "Spring Lavender" scent and a completely unique "Sweet Vanilla" blend which is only available as part of this collection.
I have created one final batch of these candles so once they are gone, they are gone! Each candle is handpoured in an aluminium tin (recyclable once your candle has burnt down) using the same high quality soy wax and fragrance blends as my glass jar candles. The simple design of these candles makes them perfect for any home and are a wonderful way to incorporate a beautiful fragrance into your space.
This particular candle is Orange Spice - a blend of zesty sweet orange essential oil with warm, spicy scents of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Essentials Collection candles have an approximate burn time of 25-30 hours.
Orange Spice | Essentials Collection Tin Candle
- For the first time that you burn your candle, it is important to let it burn completely to the edge. This will guarantee a clean burn for each time you light your candle thereafter and will also prevent tunneling (tunneling results in wasted wax!).
- In order to do this, I reccomend you make sure to burn your candle for 3-4 hours the first time it is lit, or at least until the melt pool has reached the edge.
- Before lighting your candle each time, trim the wick to approximately 6mm.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, in the way of drafts or close to anything that could catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and animals.
- Discontinue use once the wax level has reached approximately 10mm from the base of the container.