Orange Spice Soy Spell Candle for Prosperity and Abundance
This soy spell candle is scented with a blend of sweet orange essential oil and a cinnamon and nutmeg fragrance oil. It is topped with a selection of botanicals to aid its intention of drawing in prosperity and abundance. Atop this candle is a mix of pennyroyal, alfalfa and cloves—all considered powerful botanicals in aiding such spell work. If you wish to do so, the dried orange slice and cinnamon stick tied around your candle can be incorporated into your working or left as it is if you wish to simply burn this candle for general use.
Each candle will burn up to 25 hours.
Burning your candle:
- For Botanical Intention candles, prior to lighting, make sure all herbs are pushed away from the wick so that the flame will not catch them.
- The first time you burn your candle, allow enough time for the melt pool to reach the edge of the container (this can take up to 4 hours). This should prevent your candle from tunnelling during future use.
- Always trim the wick to approximately 6mm before lighting.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not leave a burning candle close to anything that could catch fire. Do not leave a burning candle in the way of an open window or drafts.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches approximately 10mm from the base of the container.